In addition to the clinical packages, INSIGHT offers a range of specialized modules that are designed for different clinical and logistical purposes. Currently the following INSIGHT special modules are available:
- Indoor location tracking – using real-time location tracking, clinicians are provided with an overview of the location of critical staff members and mobile equipment. Read more in the real-time location tracking case story.
- A&E waiting display – a module for showing waiting time in a A&E department on large monitors in the waiting areas.
- Video space – a video module used for passive video surveillance.
- Assisted triage – an application running on iPads supporting mobile triage in the A&E department.
- Flow master – an application running on iPads supporting efficient bed management and allocation in an A&E department or at the patient wards.
Cetrea constantly engage in research and innovation projects with our customers adding more specialized modules to the INSIGHT suite. Cetrea is, for example, currently involved in the design of a solution for longitudinal cancer treatment in oncological outpatient clinics.